Wednesday, February 20, 2013

More Photo Editing Fun

I found another photo edit challenge blog. It is called, Your Own Edit.   Mariane, the host of Your Own Edit, supplied the picture to work with this week.
original
My edit
Click the pics to make larger.
This is what I did:
 
  • Added a sun with the supernova filter on Gimp.
  • Then went to Pixlr  and autofixed.
    • Added a bokeh overlay called Dewy.
    • Used the rounded corner border called Seeme.

Thanks for looking and right now I am getting a coughing headache.  Can't wait for this virus to leave my body!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME work, dear Vickie - Thank you so much for taking part of the challenge.. It is just a great thing - I am looking forward to hear you feel better as it is not a nice thing to be sick. Warm hug to get the virus out.
Mariane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...